The TerraDesic Executive Summary and other investment /organization information is available.Please contact Terradesic directly at email@example.com to be provided the best in detail descriptions of the operations and the organization.
But please read the following concerning equity investment requirements.
As per the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s Rule 506 of Regulation D, formal equity investors must be “accredited”.
The definition may be viewed here:
U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission Equity Investment Accreditation Bulletin
TerraDesic LLC’s Investor documentation is available, including:
Cash Flow Projections
Investor Letter of Intent and Terms
Mutual Intellectual Property Service Contract Agreement
Please contact Steven Bolgiano, firstname.lastname@example.org to request information, and/or obtain password access to Investor website information and updates.
The TerraDesic model creates a low expense, highly streamlined process to bring “in-need”, yet “low-or-no” competition products into development through prototype to manufacturing. Maintaining the relationship with the science and engineering innovators as co-owners, allows definitive data relevant to an investors examination priorities to be generated for real world market evaluations
The following is a preliminary summary of TerraDesic’s position and policy for Investor and investment return information.
• TerraDesic has a current Offering of $5,000 USD per 1%. A minimum of $25,000 is being sought, and as described in the Investor Letter of Intent, an accredited Investors’ obligation to provide funds is not final until the minimum of $25,000 has been met in signed letters of intent. A maximum of $75,000 has been set, at which time the current Offering will be closed.
• The debt service or repayment to Investors from Phase I’s first round of equity sale, is prioritized so that in the first year of operation, a prudent reserve is maintained for expenses and new membership solicitation, with a specified percentage of membership subscription revenues being set aside dispersed back to Investors.
• Profit base and self-sustaining revenues are derived by membership fees received from an international subscription of technologists, whom participate as members on the basis of receiving a co-ownership of intellectual property with license/royalty/manufacturing/IP sale earnings.
• The expenses cash burn rate for production is reduced and essentially isolated to company infrastructure expense, as TerraDesic’s project development model literally replaces cash with intellectual ownership as the currency for project development. The legal instrument for this formal contract with participating technologists is called a Mutual Intellectual Property Service Contract Agreement. Terradesic possesses an agreement crafted by an SEC/IP legal team.
• Ultimately a significantly more profitable (albeit speculative) second level of profit is derived from innovated technologies in the energy and environmental sectors, via patent licensed use, manufacturing royalties, private sector consulting, and TerraDesic owned product productions via sub-corporation organization. The TerraDesic “vision” is that from developing through its member project teams, utility patent ownership’s, a span of intellectual property “real estate” will begin to form and fill in as a “fabric” of resources for the private sector to either utilize as a license, a purchase, or contract consulting.
• While the anticipated “big payoff” is the acquisition and marketing of an expanse of intellectual property “real estate”, and the manufacturing of energy and environmental technologies, ….. the immediate base revenue/profit for investors can be justified by the U.S. and International demographics of science/engineering Academics and Professionals.
There are 600,000 science/engineering students enrolled each year in the U.S. Currently there are 11 million U.S. science/engineering professionals, and worldwide 56 million. TerraDesic’s goal is 1,000 members by year one, 30,000 by year three, with 150+ simultaneous active innovation projects.
While these goals could be considered ambitious, in the age of digital organizations, international collaborations, and independent professionals, the likelihood that TerraDesic notoriety and membership subscriptions goes “viral” tenfold beyond the current goals would not be unusual.
• Investors questions on “how do I get my money back?”, would be based initially on the successful organization an international membership of technologists, and ultimately the values placed on patents as a commodity, and the need for tangible, manufacturable technology solutions.
Below are some examples from the Executive Summary of demographics and investment media information that illustrate our confidence in the TerraDesic model’s potential to grow and profit exponentially.